пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bill clinton elected president when




So donapos;t wannago to work today. I have much to accomplish there, which isnapos;t normally a problem. Except,I have alot to do at home and I am totally depleted of all energy to do so by the time I get back here.

I get to put out Christmas books today.

I tried my best to postpone getting them out until after Halloween, but all the other stores put theirs out and Jackie doesnapos;t want to loose sales because of it Argh, stupid peer pressure.

To do Xmas books, am having to restructure entire kids section. Hoooray.....

That, and because we are getting another new fridge....eventually to replace the one we got which is dented, my parents have embargoed buying new groceries. So Iapos;ve been having to buy pretty much every meal this week. Yuck. Mostly Iapos;ve been walking to Trader Joeapos;s on my break. But still, eesh. Am so tired.

So I bought a cedar chest, because moths kept getting to my sweaters--not so good. Itapos;s HUGE. To get a smaller one Iapos;d have to get it custom made and it would be at least twice as much as what I got this one for (thank you Southern Maryland and your thrift stores). I actually really like it, I just am having problems figuring out how to work it and all of my other furniture in my room... (I own too much, I know)

Had a weird dream that Brad Pitt was working at Borders, and he and I were friends so I got to baby sit Shiloh and Zahara. And then he brought the twins over to my house so I could see them.
bill clinton elected president when, bill clinton elected president, bill clinton elected 1992, bill clinton elected.



Комментариев нет: