пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

crossfire car audio gif




I donapos;t get how shippers choose delivery options.

$250 dollars worth of memory foam mattress pad and pillow? Shipped and left at the door, no signature required.

$30 worth of tea, I have to sign the back of the slip (but at least they did leave it with just the slip signature).

$6000 worth of medication, they would have been willing to leave on my porch if I had asked them to deliver it to my home address.

But my orders of 2 pairs of jeans and now, several flats of cat food, require an IN PERSON signature, which in practice means I have to drive out to UPS to pick the thing up.

Itapos;s not far, but still, itapos;s annoying. (Especially as weapos;re talking 70 lbs of cat food. Iapos;m going to have to unpack the box in the store and carry it out a little at a time, itapos;s the only way.)

Seriously. Petfooddirect is afraid someone is going to steal my cat food?
crossfire car audio gif, crossfire car audio, crossfire car amps, crossfire car.



Комментариев нет: