среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

continental bakery




There is a kitten living in my house right now. Sheapos;s tiny and meows a lot and slept in the bed last night. Sheapos;s super affectionate and playful. Sheapos;s a stray that was living outside of Danielapos;s house that Daniel and I slowly befriended by feeding her. My parents have agreed to take her in, so this weekend sheapos;s going to come home with me and go to her new home. But for a week I get to have a kitten living in my room and itapos;s wonderful.

Speaking of awesome animals, I had last Thursday off from school because it was Yom Kippur (thank you, large amount of Jewish people at Tulane) so Daniel and I went to the zoo. The sea lions are back and they are like large versions of otters. They were super playing and amusing. Everything else was great. I wish I had more time and money to go to the zoo more often.

I am kinda super busy right now between work and school. Midterms are the happening right now. So Iapos;ll be super happy when I have my last test next Friday. Itapos;s so far away. Not to mention I had a cold the other week that segued into ragweed season. Normally I can keep my allergies pretty under control with my prescriptions. But ragweed season is a beast that no medicine can tame for me. So my vision is bad and I canapos;t smell anything and Iapos;m light headed from all the sinus pressure and basically this just couldnapos;t have come at a worse time. Blah. At least I have a kitten. And a Daniel to keep me together.

Halloween soon I want to bake cookies using my ghost cookie cutter or make cupcakes that look like spiders.
continental bakery, continental baggage weight, continental baggage restrictions, continental baggage requirements.



Комментариев нет: